aims of the master
- To prepare proffesionals and
experts in the Euro-Mediterranian region so much on a global scale
as at a national level, offering them the historical, social, juridical
and political background through analisis of themes such as interculturality,
migration, geopolitical dynamics, religious diversity, conflict
transformation, sustainability and gender equality, cooperation
and management of Non Guvernamental Organizations.
- The master with a duration of
two academic courses is directed to graduated students and to professionals
in the field.
- The master prepares students
both for doctoral investigation as well as for working in areas
related to the master´s objectives.
- The complexity of the social,
economic and political processes of the Mediterranean region requires
more experts every day, professionals who are ready to face the
problems of this area which influences politics and societies worldwide.
Moreover, organizations and local, national and transnational institutions
are on the outlook for experts who have a pluridisciplinary perspective
instead of a linear one and who are capable of understanding the
intercultural processes that are taking place.
- The migration process, the social
religious confrontations, the cultural policies, the Euromed programmes,
the relations between North and South, the long lasting development
are themes that shall be tackled from a multidisciplinary perspective
with the aim to form experts who are be able to manage the conflicts
of the area.
- Non guvernamental organisation management.
- To design and evaluate cooperation projects.
- To acquire experience inside Public Administration involved in
- To guide and control situations that involve conflict, diversity